Salary: £10.85 /hour
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Carer. As a Senior Carer, you will assist the Home Manager with aspects of the operational management of the home.
This is a diverse leadership role, and will require direct care experience, whilst holding the ability to line – manage a large group of carers.
You will be responsible for residential care plans, supervisions and supporting our excellent team of trainer nurses to deliver high quality care.
You will oversee the personal care and needs of the residents in a way that promotes independence.
You will also have responsibility to coach the carers and promote their development.
Duties will include:
- Carer Rotas
- Completing and carrying out monthly updates of all residential care plans
- Carrying out audits
- Liaising with external professionals
- Attending residential care reviews
- Checking all residents daily charts to ensure all care needs are met
- Carrying out assessments for potential new residential residents
- Working and managing the floor
The ability to lead, plan and prioritise is essential to this role.