Salary: £8.24 /hour
Golden Care staff take pride in providing person centred holistic nursing/residential care to our residents. Golden Care staff must have a strong work ethic, be respectful of residents’ views, understand and identify individual goals. Here at Golden Care Homes we strive to support residents in making informed decisions regarding their health and well-being, and remain non-judgemental always.
- Pension scheme
- Free Uniform
- Free training and development
- Free parking
Duties of the Role
- Providing personal care to our mix of residents, attending to all aspects of their needs including nutrition and hydration.
- Maintaining our resident’s dignity, privacy, and respect for their individual needs
- Participating and assisting in assessments of care needs and the implementation and evaluation of programmes of care
- Assisting with serving meals and drinks throughout the shift
- Assisting in nursing procedures, supporting our nursing staff
- Assisting with any other tasks as requested to ensure the smooth running of the home
- Attending all mandatory training as required to do so by your manager
- Experience of working with the elderly, preferably in a care home environment
- NVQ2 in health and social care or equivalent as a minimum.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent team player also competent to lone work
- Must be open and honest and adhere to policies and procedures
- Enthusiastic, driven, and passionate about meeting the residents needs.
We look forward to receiving your CV.