Salary: £8.24 /hour
Do you care about the well being of others? Do you want a job that makes a difference to the lives of real people every day? This could be the perfect role for you, we provide all training for this role.
We want you to think about joining us. We can have a long chat on the phone to describe to you what this career involves and to help you to decide if it is right for you. After a successful phone call you will then be invited to interview. Successful candidates will receive full training and be supported to pursue Health and Social Care qualifications.
Join our team of dedicated Health Care Assistants where you will receive excellent training, on the job support, and endless amounts of job satisfaction. You will be a part of a positive Team, supported by highly skilled managers: You will be:
- Providing personal care to our mix of residents, attending to all aspects of their needs including nutrition and hydration.
- Maintaining our resident’s dignity, privacy, and respect for their individual choices.
- Participating and assisting in assessments of their care needs.
- Assisting with serving meals and drinks.
- Assisting in nursing procedures to support our nursing staff to provide an excellent quality of care.
- Assisting in developing each resident’s lifestyle around their personal hopes, dreams and ambitions.
- Full time contract is three twelve hours shifts a week working 07.00 – 19.00 or 19.00 – 07.00 over seven days a week, working alternate weekends.
- Part time contract is two twelve hour shifts a week working 07.00 – 19.00 or 19.00 – 07.00over seven days a week, working alternate weekends.
Health Care Assistant | Carer | Healthcare | Social Care | Nursing
Excellent career development opportunities. You will be trained to the highest standards, if you have the right professional caring attitude towards our residents.
- Possess a personable and friendly attitude.
- Open, honest and adhere to policies and procedures.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player and competent to work alone.
- Willing to learn and grow and positively accept training
- Willingness to work flexibly on occasions
Golden Care has been delivering high quality nursing care for over 30 years, serving and support the most vulnerable, yet brilliant, elderly residents across the South West. The Group is managed by a dedicated and experienced team of managers who put quality of care and staff support at the heart of the business.